Originally recommended to me by Reenita when I was asking about a tummy healer, Tulsi tea has proven to be one of my favorite refreshments. Organic India makes a variety of chai, green, jasmine and more, and it is a known comfort in India. Called Holy Basil, this tea aids digestion, and overall internal health for a healthy external glow. My choice Tulsi tea now is Organic India, please see their admirable vision and mission:
“To be a vehicle of consciousness in the global market by creating a holistic sustainable business modality, which inspires, promotes and supports well-being and respect for all beings and for Mother Nature.”
“To be a trustworthy and innovative global leader in providing genuine organic products and solutions for conscious, healthy living.:”
More about Ayurveda can be found here in an exclusive interview for Feel Good Style and also on their site. By working with organic healing remedies, we not only better heal ourselves, we heal the earth, and help maintain it’s delicate balance with out adding unnatural treatments to the soil.
Tulsi Tea from Organic India Values include:
- Service to All
- Total Integrity
- Absolute Commitment to Quality
- Respect and Devotion to Mother Nature
- No Compromise on Being Who We Are
Organic India Commitment includes:
- To provide our customers worldwide with exceptional quality organic foods and health products.
- To introduce a unique and successful business modality that is committed to service, sanctity and integrity and therefore harms no one and benefits all.
- To support natural sustainable Organic Agriculture practices that serve, honor and protect Mother Nature.
- To support the livelihood and well-being of farmers and tribal wild crafters in rural India.