If you’re not familiar with Pi Day, it takes place each year on March 14th. Technically, it’s a nod to that magical mathematical symbol but, foodies all over the world have co-opted the day to celebrate an equally magical dish: PIE!
Whether you opt for the savory or the sweet, we’ve got you covered with a few vegan pi(e) recipes to celebrate!
- Cupcake Punk is rocking our socks with her sweet potato twist on the classic shepherd’s pie.
- We’re loving Lisa’s take on good, old-fashioned apple pie. To veganize, just substitute margarine for the butter.
- This pot pie with a biscuit crust is the perfect comfort food for a blustery day.
- Manifest Vegan has us drooling for her Chocolate Cashew Ice Cream Pie.
- While not technically pie, quiche is pie-like and undeniably delicious!
Are any of you celebrating Pi Day? We’d love to hear what you were making!
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by J0annie