Cannelloni in Lentil Tomato Sauce
Sometimes the simplest dishes are the most satisfying, and simple doesn’t always have to be just tomato sauce and noodles! Lentils pack this Cannelloni full of flavor and provide phosphorus, calcium, vitamin B and iron — a great dish for vegans and vegetarians that even meat-eaters will find thoroughly satisfying!
- 1 1lb bag cannelloni pasta shells
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup cooked lentils
- 1/4 cup garlic olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Stir together tomato sauce, cooked lentils, olive oil and garlic and simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Cook your cannelloni until al-dente.
- Pour sauce over canelloni, mix, and serve!