11. Mixed Berry Crumble – A simple crowd-pleaser.
12. Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies – The pumpkin puree replaces the egg in these cookies and adds a delicious flavor!
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse – Perfect on its own or layered with berries, parfait-style!
14. Peanut Butter Cups – Can you tell I have a thing for chocolate and peanut butter? You can mix this recipe up by using other nut butters. Cashew butter cups, anyone?
15. Perfect Hot Chocolate – It might be a little warm for cocoa right now, so file this one away for a chilly evening.
Do you have a favorite vegan dessert recipe? Spill it in the comments!
4 thoughts on “15 Vegan Dessert Recipes”
thanks for the shout-outs Becky! All these desserts look like total amazingness.
Of course! You always have such great recipes.
What fun dessert ideas! Thank you for including my banana ice cream! :)
No problem! What a great recipe!