1. Ginger-Sesame Kale – This is a family favorite at my house. You can eat it hot as a side dish or chill and enjoy it as a salad.
2. Kale Chips – Kale chips are super popular right now, and the store-bought ones can be very pricey. Instead of ponying up $7 for a small bag at the store, whip up your own for much less!
3. Kale Salad – Remember the raw, massaged kale I mentioned? This recipe is a perfect example of how delicious raw kale can be!
5. Coconut Miso Chickpeas with Kale – You can eat this protein-packed dish as a main course or a side.
6. Potato Soup with Kale and Mushrooms – This hearty soup is perfect for a chilly winter evening.
7. Kale and Apple Salad – Another great raw kale recipe from an EDB reader!
8. Tofu Lemongrass Soup with Kale – This soup is a spin on a classic Thai soup. The kale makes this dish a little more filling and adds a nutrient boost.
9. Dilled Kale, Beets, and Tofu over Mashed Potatoes – A mashed potato bowl is one of my favorite quickie lunches. This version stars kale and plenty of fresh dill!
10. Lucky Greens and Blackeyed Peas – This Southern classic usually uses collard greens, but you can just as easily throw in kale instead.
Do you have a favorite healthy kale recipe? Share it in the comments or submit it to the site by clicking here!