Thirsty Thursday: SFMade Summer Cocktail [Recipe]
SFMade is a California non-profit corporation, that is focused on building San Francisco’s manufacturing sector. As a long time support of buying local, I love seeing what comes out of SFMade and this week they really caught my eye with a local summer cocktail recipe.
Local summer cocktail recipes
Distillery No.209 is a true SFMade artisanal spirit: It’s made right on the water in the shadows of AT & T park. Plus, they work with local bartenders to create mouth-watering cocktails. Here’s the perfect summer drink from Zachary Safron of Gaspar Brasserie:
- 1.5 oz No.209 Gin
- .75 oz Lemon juice
- .5 oz Amaro Nonino
- .5 oz Velvet Falernum
- Shake ingredients over ice.
- Double strain into a coupe
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Inspired by this I checked out No.209 Gin’s website which has a whole bunch of awesome looking summer cocktail recipes including this one called 20K-9.
- 2 oz. No. 209 Gin
- 4 oz. Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 drop french orange flower water
- 1 slice orange
- Combine ingredients and shake well with ice.
- Serve either on the rocks or up Martini style.
- Garnish with fresh slice of orange.