Last Minute Gift Ideas: 6 Food Gifts You Can Make Yourself
6 DIY Food Gifts
You can scale these recipes up or down to make enough for one person or knock off half a dozen folks from your holiday list. How jolly is that?
- Truffles. Over at Vibrant Wellness Journal, Andrea shares a delicious recipe for making your own truffles with a few variations. Who wouldn’t love a decadent chocolate variety pack, right?
- Hot Cocoa Mix. Nothing says holidays like cocoa, and Angry Chicken has a great recipe for hot cocoa mix! Her recipe isn’t totally vegan, but it’s simple to veganize. Just choose vegan chocolate chips and vegan marshmallows instead of animal-based ones.
- Cookie Mix. Give the gift of baking! Layer up a yummy jar of vegan cookie mix.
- Curried Lentil Soup Mix. Not so sweet on sweets? This curried lentil soup mix is an awesome holiday gift. I gave it to friends and family a few years ago and still get requests for the recipe so they can make another batch!
- Peppermint Bark. There’s something magical about peppermint bark, and Veg Web has a super simple recipe for making your own.
- Homemade Granola.This maple-almond granola packed with cranberries tastes as festive as it looks. Whip up a batch for one or scale it up and shower everyone with yummy granola this Christmas!
Do you have any food gifts in the works this year? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!