Just a Couple of Days Left to Win a Starter Set from Crio Brü
Crio Brü is a brewed chocolate drink, similar to coffee and it’s loaded with health benefits.
The generous folks at Crio Brü are offering up one of their 3 Piece Starter Sets to a lucky Eat Drink Better reader. The set includes two flavors of brewing chocolate and a French press to get you going. Pretty awesome, right?
Here’s how you can enter:
- Comment on the original post with your favorite sort of chocolate.
- Tweet about the giveaway and let us know with a comment on the original post.
- Follow Crio Brü on Twitter and let us know over on the original post.
- Follow Crio Brü on Facebook and let us know over on the original post.
- Sign up for the Eat Drink Better newsletter through the form in the sidebar, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook and let us know over on the original post.
You can do one of these things, a few, or all of them! Each one gets your “name in the hat” for an additional entry. Just remember to let us know over on the original post, so we can be sure to count all of your entries! We’ll announce a winner on Monday, February 28th.
About Crio Brü
Whenever we’re talking chocolate, my first concern is about sourcing. The chocolate industry is notorious for labor abuse, so I wanted to be sure that we were talking about chocolate that didn’t come with a side of social injustice. Jon over at Crio Brü addressed my concerns about that and more:
We currently source our cocoa in the Ivory Coast, Dominican Republic and soon-to-be Ecuador. In fact, my partner Eric Durtschi is in Ecuador now meeting with various plantations to to find the best tasting cocoa beans that are grown using sustainable practices. Currently our Dominican Republic beans are organic and we are working to ensure all of our beans are organic. In addition, we pay fair trade prices or higher for all of our beans.
Crio Brü is dairy free as it is made with only one ingredient and our Crio Beans are dairy free as well.
Yay! This brewed chocolate drink is packed with healthy antioxidants and minerals to boot. At 10 calories per cup, it strikes me as a great way to treat yourself to a bit of chocolate without all of the added sugar.