Put a crunchy spin on your next bowl of oatmeal!
I always bake this up after dinner so it’s ready for breakfast the next day. It’s super simple and only takes about 10 minutes to whip up.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter and rolled oats together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until oats are damp but not soaked. Keep mixing until clumps of oats form. If you sense the mixture is too dry or too wet, either add more water or more oats.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at 400°F, keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn!
- Once the mixture has hardened and cooled, store it in a glass jar or plastic bag in your fridge. Stores for up to two weeks.