Over on the Facebook page, there was a good discussion about folks’ favorite easy, healthy breakfasts.
You guys had such great ideas over there, I thought we could continue the discussion right here! What are some simple, healthy breakfast ideas that you’ve cooked up? Here are some suggestions from our Facebook page to get you started:
- Rock N. Roll: Just had granola with yogurt, a drizzle of honey, flax seeds and a dash of flax seed oil, topped with banana and kiwi. YUM!
- Amber Simms Ezekiel: sesame toast with “butter”, nooch, and pepper… Optimum Slim cereal with dried cranberries and coconut milk.
- Stacey-Lee Coffin: avocado, tomato and LOADS of cracked pepper on grain toast.. OM NOM NOM NOM!!!
- Daniel Squire: I put steel cut oatmeal in crock pot the night before. It is hot and ready the next morning.
And here are a few healthy breakfast ideas that we’ve talked about here on the site:
- Five Vegan Breakfast Recipes from Around the World
- Chai Spice Oatmeal
- Meatless Monday: 10 Vegan Breakfast Ideas
Let’s keep the discussion going! Feel free to share your healthy breakfast ideas in the comments.
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by galant