We’re announcing the winner on Monday, so head on over to the original post and enter while there’s still time!
The wonderful folks at So Delicious are generously offering $20 worth of their non-dairy goodness to one lucky Eat Drink Better reader! Here’s the list of prizes:
- 1 half-gallon So Delicious® Coconut Milk Beverage: $4.49
- 1 6oz cup So Delicious® Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt: $1.79
- 1 quart So Delicious® Drinkable Cultured Coconut Milk Probiotic Beverage: $4.49
- 1 pint So Delicious® Coconut Milk Creamer: $3.99
- 1 pint So Delicious® Coconut Milk Ice Cream: $5.49
There are lots of ways to enter the giveaway:
- Comment on the original post with ways you’re going nuts for So Delicious Coconut products – photos and video encouraged!
- Become a So Delicious Facebook fan, and leave a comment on the original post letting us know.
- Tweet about the giveaway and follow @So_Delicious on Twitter and let us know with a comment on the original post.
- Sign up for the Eat Drink Better newsletter through the form in the sidebar, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook and let us know on the original post.
You can do one of these things, a few, or all of them! Each one gets your “name in the hat” for an additional entry. Just remember to head over to the original post to comment, so we can be sure to count all of your entries! We’ll choose a winner on Monday, February 7th.
We’re big fans of So Delicious Dairy Free around here. Coconut milk is a tasty, soy-free alternative to dairy milk, and So Delicious has this coconut milk thing down. Their ice creams and yogurts are among my favorite non-dairy treats, and their coconut milk is healthy and delicious in recipes, coffee, or anything else that calls for dairy milk.