In the wake of the Michigan Meatout Day fallout, it seemed like an appropriate time to share a little Meatless Monday love! The weather here is just about perfect for pulling out the grill, so we’ve rounded up a nice batch of tasty grill recipes for you!
- Derek’s All-Star Veggie Kabob is a total classic.
- This Memphis BBQ Tofu from Vegan Dad would make a great main dish!
- If you go with the BBQ tofu above, maybe a side of Grilled Baby Bok Choy would round things out nicely?
- These Vegan BBQ “Ribs” would make a great main event, too!
- Looking for veggie-friendly sides? LAist has you covered!
Grilling out isn’t always the most Earth-friendly cooking option, but there are lots of things you can do to reduce your impact when firing it up. Looking to green your grilling? Sharon’s got seven handy tips to help you do just that!
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by invis