This is a year-round resource to help you plan your holiday recipes and answer questions about why you celebrate with the food that you do.
Whether you’re looking to have an entirely plant-based holiday menu or just want to include options to accommodate your vegan guests, we’ve got you covered with holiday recipes for any time of year!
Holiday Recipes: Halloween
Halloween is all about the candy, and if you’re trying to keep things healthy and plant-based, that can feel a little bit daunting. Here are some tricks for treats to make Halloween deliciously sustainable.
- Have a fun, vegan Halloween!
- Halloween Fun: Zombie Squash (with Cashew Cheesy Brain Dip Recipe!)
- Eating Vegan: Tricks and Treats for Kid-Friendly Halloween Fun
- Eek-O-Friendly Halloween Ideas
Holiday Recipes: Thanksgiving
The Thanksgiving table often centers around the turkey. Here, we have alternative holiday recipes and articles with information that you might find helpful in answering questions about your plant-based Thanksgiving.
- Turkeys, Marketing, and Thanksgiving Tradition Invention
- Vegan Thanksgiving: Celebrating a Turkey-Free Table (recipes included!)
- Vegan Thanksgiving: Side Dishes
- Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
- Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes (part 2!)
- Best Wines for Your Vegetarian Thanksgiving
Winter Gift-Giving Holiday Recipes
Whether you celebrate Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or any other holiday around this time of year, we’ve got you covered with delicious vegan menu options!
- 21 Vegan Holiday Recipes: Healthy Holiday Menu-Planning
- Go Nuts (and Go Vegan) this Holiday Season
- 5 Vegan Holiday Pies
- Holiday Cranberry Wild Rice Casserole
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
- Choosing Healthier Holiday Treats
Holiday Recipes: New Year’s Eve
Even ringing in the new year centers a bit around food and drink. Here are some articles to help you have a cruelty-free celebration, including in the booze department.
- 5 Vegan Cocktails for your New Year’s Party
- Vegetarian Black Eyed Pea Recipes for the New Year
- 10 Vegan Finger Foods for Your New Year’s Eve Party