This is a year-round resource to help you plan your holiday recipes and answer questions about why you celebrate with the food that you do.
Whether you’re looking to have an entirely plant-based holiday menu or just want to include options to accommodate your vegan guests, we’ve got you covered with holiday recipes for any time of year!
Halloween is all about the candy, and if you’re trying to keep things healthy and plant-based, that can feel a little bit daunting. Here are some tricks for treats to make Halloween deliciously sustainable.
- Have a fun, vegan Halloween!
- Halloween Fun: Zombie Squash (with Cashew Cheesy Brain Dip Recipe!)
- Eating Vegan: Tricks and Treats for Kid-Friendly Halloween Fun
- Eek-O-Friendly Halloween Ideas
The Thanksgiving table often centers around the turkey. Here, we have alternative holiday recipes and articles with information that you might find helpful in answering questions about your plant-based Thanksgiving.
- Turkeys, Marketing, and Thanksgiving Tradition Invention
- Vegan Thanksgiving: Celebrating a Turkey-Free Table (recipes included!)
- Vegan Thanksgiving: Side Dishes
- Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
- Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes (part 2!)
- Best Wines for Your Vegetarian Thanksgiving
Winter Gift-Giving Holiday Recipes
Whether you celebrate Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or any other holiday around this time of year, we’ve got you covered with delicious vegan menu options!
- 21 Vegan Holiday Recipes: Healthy Holiday Menu-Planning
- Go Nuts (and Go Vegan) this Holiday Season
- 5 Vegan Holiday Pies
- Holiday Cranberry Wild Rice Casserole
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
- Choosing Healthier Holiday Treats
New Year’s Eve Recipes
Even ringing in the new year centers a bit around food and drink. Here are some articles to help you have a cruelty-free celebration, including in the booze department.
- 5 Vegan Cocktails for your New Year’s Party
- Vegetarian Black Eyed Pea Recipes for the New Year
- 10 Vegan Finger Foods for Your New Year’s Eve Party
Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Vegan, Gluten-Free Valentine’s Day Recipes
- 15 Vegan Dessert Recipes
- Blueberry Apple Crumb Cake
- Mango Pineapple Mousse
- Pucker Up Raspberry Pie
St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipes: Eating Green on St. Paddy’s Day
- Vegan Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipes
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipes: Hangover Fighting Foods
Easter Recipes & Passover Recipes
- Vegan Easter Recipes
- Polenta with Sundried Tomato and Olive Tapenade
- Vegan Passover Recipes
- Arugula-Cous Cous Salad with Lemony Herb Vinaigrette
- Vegan Chicken Salad
- Vegan Blueberry Apple Crumble Cake