Published on August 21st, 2014 | by Jennifer Kaplan0
Thirsty Thursday: Easy Camping Cocktails
Labor Day weekend and the end of summer are both good excuses to go camping. Here are three great, easy camping cocktails for your next foray in the great outdoors.
Easy Camping Cocktails
Outer Boroughs Cocktail
- 1½ ounce Rye Whiskey
- ¾ ounce Gran Classico
- ½ ounce Carpano
- Dash of lemon or orange bitters
- Light a smoke chip in the fire. Once it’s smoldering, pick it up with tongs and place it in your enamel coffee mug and cover it with a piece of foil. Wait 30 seconds, remove the foil, dump the smoke chip back into the fire, and pour in your pre-mixed Outer Boroughs.
- Add a few large chunks of ice and stir.
- 2 ounces Rye Whiskey
- ½ ounce Triple Sec
- Fresh lemonade
- Splash lemon lime soda
- In a pint glass, squeeze juice from and add half lemon and spirits.
- Add ice, fresh lemonade and a splash of lemon lime soda.
- Cover with mixing tin and shake once to incorporate.
- 1 bottle Fernet Branca
- 1 toasted marshmallow
- Roast a jumbo marshmallow.
- Carefully empty the insides (Enjoy the fluff).
- Cool for a little bit so it takes shape.
- Pour in Ferent Branca to mashmallowey brim.