Published on July 12th, 2013 | by Reader Recipe0
Reader Recipe: Vanilla Coconut Granola Recipe
by Health, Love, and Chocolate
Got a healthy recipe that you’d like to share? Head over to our Submit a Recipe page!
While there are a lot of great brands out there that used real ingredients and taste great, sometimes simple is just better. This coconut granola recipe is a great topping for fruit and yogurt, but would also taste great on its own.
Vanilla Coconut Granola Recipe
(makes 4 servings)
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp + ¼ tsp honey
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Gently combine all ingredients except for ¼ tsp of honey until mixture sticks together.
- Spread evenly onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle with additional ¼ tsp of honey
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Let granola cool, then break apart any large pieces.
Use the buttons to connect with EDB on some of your favorite social networks!