Published on September 9th, 2012 | by Joe Mohr0
Scarecrows in a Field of GMO Corn: “What’s a Crow?”
In case you’re wondering, crows won’t eat GMO corn, and neither should we!
I did this cartoon for the current issue of Yes! Magazine (see page 11). If you’re not yet a subscriber to Yes! give them a look. They are a thoughtful, progressive, important publication…and they have great cartoons ;)
More on GMO corn:
- Bt Toxin from Genetically Modified Corn Found in U.S. Streams
- Corn Rootworm Now Resistant to Monsanto’s Genetically Modified Corn
- Monsanto Blocks Reasearch on GMO Safety, Harasses Scientists
- Now Appearing a Walmart Stores: Genetically Modified Corn
- Genetically Modified Corn Toxic to Humans (& Roundup too), New Study Finds
Keep up with the latest sustainable food news by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!