Published on March 27th, 2012 | by The Healthy Voyager4
Vegan Food Trucks are Sweeping The Nation
Looking for tasty, vegan food on the go? Look no further than local food trucks. Check out our food truck list, and if you see something missing, tell us about the vegan food trucks in your area!
What was once a few trucks with crazy long lines popping up here and there has now become a nationwide phenomenon. With major metropolitan cities everywhere joining in the mobile food movement, we’re seeing more food truck variety than ever, and with that variety comes lots of tasty vegan options!
So with no further ado, here is The Healthy Voyager’s Round Up of food trucks all across America that feed the hungry (vegan) masses!
- CCV - Vegan food trailer
- Clover Truck – Veggie and vegan organic options
- Good Karma Kitchen – Organic vegetarian truck
- GMonkey – Eco and vegetarian, local and seasonal truck
- Soul Vegetarian – run by the makers of Ste. Martaen vegan cheese and Soul vegetarian East, this food truck serves up 100% vegan food
Los Angeles ( and surrounding areas)
- The Kogi Truck – The truck that started it all has a number of great vegggie korean bbq options
- Sea Birds – 100% vegan and organic all the time
- FrankenStand – 100% vegan hot dogs in a horror themed cart
- Dosa Truck – Lots of vegan Indian food options
- The Nacho Truck – Great Mexican vegan options
- Organic Oasis – Eco and organic truck with a ton of raw vegan options
- Sweet E’s Bake Shop – Dessert truck with lots of vegan options and some gluten free
- The Green Truck – Eco friendly truck with all natural options and tons of veggie goodies
- Mandoline Grill – Vietnamese food with great vegan options
- Smokin’ Willie’s – BBQ with vegan options
- Frysmith – French Fry truck with vegan options
- The Mac N’ Food Truck – 100% vegan comfort food, specializing in awesome mac n’ cheese and other yummies
New York , NY & New Jersey
- The Cinnamon Snail – 100% vegan and organic breakfast, lunch and dessert truck
- The Desi Truck – Indian food with veggie options (Manhattan)
- Homegrown Smoker – Vegan BBQ and Comfort Food
- Unicart – Vegan mythical beast food
- D.C. Vegetarian - Veggie truck with lots of vegan options
- Native Bowl – Vegan bowls
- Sneaky Kitty – Vegan Thai
- Off The Griddle – Veggie and vegan burgers
- The Biscuit Bike – Vegan biscuits and gravy
- The Pedal Kettle – Eco-vegan kettle corn
San Francisco, CA
- The Fojol Bros. Truck – A traveling culinary carnival with veggie options
Keep up with the latest sustainable food news by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!
Use the buttons to connect with EDB on some of your favorite social networks!