Published on June 27th, 2011 | by Becky Striepe0
Food News Roundup
We do our best to cover all of the food news, good and bad, that comes across our plates, but some weeks there’s just too much for our team of five to get to! Here are a few interesting and noteworthy food stories from the past week or so:
- House Bans GMO Salmon – Perennial Chef
- Grill Greener with a Charcoal Chimney – Greenwala
- Four More Amazing and Unusual Perennial Berries – our sister site, Ecolocalizer
- Is the “Clean Fifteen” Just as Toxic as the “Dirty Dozen?” – Mother Jones
- Dive! Film Explores Dumpster Diving and Food Waste – our sister site, Sustainablog
- Square Foot Gardening Plans, Layout, and Tips: A Metaguide – another one from Sustainablog
- SF Underground Market Undone by County Health Department – Earth & Industry
- Why the Cola Wars for the Better Plant-Based Bottle are Going Nowhere – our sister site, Ecopreneurist
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by ginnerobot
Keep up with the latest sustainable food news by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!
Use the buttons to connect with EDB on some of your favorite social networks!