We do our very best to touch on as much of the health- and environment-related news that we can from across the web, but there are always stories we don’t get to. Here’s a quick roundup of food news from the last week or so that we didn’t manage to hit on:
- Growing their own. Eco Salon highlights a Dubai restaurant that’s vertically farming its own produce.
- The future of sustainable food. Leon Kaye at Triple Pundit looks at modern agribusiness and how it’s impacting our food selection.
- Pesticides and ADHD. – Over at Planetsave, you can check out Joe Mohr’s latest political cartoon on pesticides and ADHD.
- Can a disposable plastic bottle really be “eco?” Tim Hurst talks about Nestle’s recent award for their eco-shape bottle.
- Crop Mob. A look at the flashmob of guerrilla gardening at Green Living Ideas.
- Marion Nestle on the egg recall. Nestle’s translation of the egg industry response to the massive recall is spot on and pretty hilarious.
Have you run across any cool food-related stories this week? Tell us about them in the comments!